Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What is soft, round, warm, and squishy all over?





















6 month old Beckham!


Can he really be 6 months old? I know people say it all the time but he really is growing up so fast. Beckham has been my lifeline these past 6 months. He is such a happy and easy going baby but the best part is that no matter my mood...he always is SO happy to see me. Here are some special things I want to remember about him at 6 months:
  • You LOVE solids. You are by far the best eater of our boys and you only have had veggies so far but you down them!
  • You can roll all over and get yourself stuck....a lot
  • You LOVE your brothers and your face lights up and your legs start kicking so hard when you see them
  • You sleep on your tummy most of the time
  • You LOVE your binkie. I usually start to ween our kiddos off of them right about now but you freaked out and started sucking your fingers instead until I gave it back...Score: Beckham 1 Mom 0.
  • You love your car seat
  • Your hair is going blond
  • You can hold your own bottle
  • You can be very impatient...you dont want a lot but when you want it you want it 10 minutes ago.
  • Everyone thinks you look like Davis, but Mommy knows you look just like Caleb did at 6 months old but with brown eyes
  • You love TV and if you are facing away from it and the boys put a movie on you immediately spin yourself around so fast and roll over to watch.
  • You are loud and command attention when you want it
  • You still love the water. Your arms and legs both start going wild so you can splash
  • You make Mommy's heart melt every time she looks at you and you make our family so happy!

6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Love him! He is the cutest!

Wheeler Bunch said...

He's is going blonde eh? (that sounds like I form Canada...eh?)

Grandma Caroline said...

Happy 1/2 year BD Beckham. How special that your mommie can blog the things she loves about you at this special age. I so wish I had done that with my kids when they were growning up because each one was so special in my heart!

I love the new photo of the family on your blog heading!

jakenapril said...

wow! six months already! he is such a handsome little guy...and i love the pics! great update, lis!

Annie said...

6 months already! He's such a cutie. He's got some of the same personality traits as Carter. It's weird that Carter is only 1 month younger than Beckham. That month between you having yours and me having mine seemed so much longer than that!

Sarie said...

Holy cow, Lisa, he is GORGEOUS. I would like to order one of those, please.