Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hitting the road...

We are off tomorrow again to head up to SLC for Pioneer Day! Not really, we have a family reunion up there and then we are going camping in THE tent trailer! I'm so excited.

On the water...

in THE tent trailer...

with my boys...

no more extended family drama...

hopefully no cell phone service...

walking through rock canyon on Sunday after church...

visiting BYU and temple square...

3 books from the library...

foil dinners and campfires...

I haven't looked forward to something so much in a long time!

4 comments:

Raelyn said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! We are going camping mid August...can't wait! OK...so you changed your font....Where did that one come from? Is that photoshop? I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!! I want it!!! :)
Just got my new computer, finally JUST installed photoshop. I am going through the tutorial now. I may need your help in the future!!!

Lawther family said...

I love camping and all that comes with it! Enjoy your time away from it all!! :)

Boons said...

Hope you guys had fun! Call us when you get home!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

we're a bit jealous indeed