Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!
We had a very nice (wish I could say quiet) dinner at home. Not many women get to eat with 4 good lookin' boys on Valentines but I was so lucky! We decorated the table all up and exchanged Valentines and it was so fun to see how much the kiddos enjoyed it.
John and I had a talk about how we want to teach our boys to be good dates and so these dinners are a really good chance to teach some etiquette...half way through we thought maybe in a few years it will be easier. We did make a point to eat on the nice china and I even went to DI and found cheap, but real, glasses for the boys to toast with. It was fun to watch Davis try to handle such a tall glass!
Hope your day was special too!
Lots of love from our home to yours!

7 comments:

SLO Rober said...

We loved these pictures. You are such a lucky mom to have 3 gorgeous boys. They are going to make you so proud. I love Davis's hands holding the fluted milk glass!

Boons said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Larry and Leah said...

Way to keep up the tradition!

SoCal Rogers said...

My mom always did a Valentine Day dinner when we were young. I have such great memories of those dinners! The pictures were great.

Grandma Caroline said...

I remember you kids saying, "lets toast", over and over again. Your table was beautiful and festive, I miss those dinners.

Sara said...

That looks so fun! Love that pic of Davis drinking from the glass. You are raising some great boys! There are some lucky ladies out there who will someday be blessed.

Finley Family said...

That is such a good idea! You are creative! Maybe i should start teaching Kamree the same????? Looks like blast!