Sunday, December 21, 2008

red light...green light

Today I am officially 36 weeks which means I'm officially full term! This was my goal and I'm so happy to be here (well because of the baby-NOT because of how I feel). Its amazing how fast things change at 36 weeks. Ive been pretty comfortable (for a preggo lady) until now. But the end is in sight and now my goal is to hit January. One December birthday is enough! But the reality is that if I went into labor now, they wont stop me.

Anyway, here are some pictures we took this morning before church all in our Christmas get up. It was a nice Sunday with Caleb singing in the Program to just sitting in church with the whole family. As much as we complain about not being able to listen in Sacrament because of kids we felt very lonely when they were gone.
How did I end up living in a house with the 3 best lookin' boys in the world!?!

6 comments:

Hailey said...

Congratulations on making it this far! I keep thinking I'm going to check your blog and read about your baby coming early, but good thing that he's still in there baking!

Cute pics...your boys are adorable...I'm sure that Beckam (did I spell that right?) will be just as cute!

Campbell Family said...

I love Caleb in his suit, he looks so grown up! And those eyes Davis has...did I tell you how gorgeous? Yeah, on making it to 36 weeks! hopefully the next few weeks will go by quickly with all the festivities going on.

Sara said...

Such a sweet family! And you are such a cute pregnant lady! Love the dress and boots!

Yay for hitting 36 weeks! Only a little over a week till Jan!

Annie said...

Cute pictures! I bet it's a relief to finally be at 36 weeks! Have a Merry Christmas!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Dang lady - u r a true blogger! My computer hard drive crashed and we have been out of town, so I haven't checked blogs for over a week.

Your kids are darling. We can't wait to see little Beckham! Good luck with this last stretch!

Sarie said...

Your boys are SO CUTE. and so are you, Lis. You look really great!