Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Calebs new favorite thing

Caleb got a lot of very cool presents for his birthday but I wanted to show off one that he got from Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mark. My sis-in-law Lisa is SO amazing and makes the cutest kids clothes. This is the transformer sweatshirt she made Caleb and I'm telling you I can hardly get it off of him to wash it. He has even gone as far as asking to sleep with it. Hes been asking me to take a picture of him in it for a while but since I couldn't hardly get it washed it took us a little bit.
Bumblebee on the frontOptimus Prime on the back!

Hes a very happy 5 year old! Thanks Auntie Lisa for all your hard work!

4 comments:

Sara said...

That's pretty cool! It's so fun to see the little things kids get excited about.

Grandma Caroline said...

I'm so glad he got attached to the Optus Prime shirt rather than one with a scull and crossbones on it! It's way cool, Lisa does some pretty amazing work, I love her clothes.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

I'm so happy he loves it! Seriously, that makes my day. It really makes the work sooo worth it -- I think that has to be the best response I've had to any of my clothes yet.:) He looks very cute in it too.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Way cool! She makes them?!? How fun!