Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Waiting

I am on eggshells waiting for Beck's results. We still haven't heard anything.

Life is overwhelming right now. I feel like our blog has been so depressing but seriously I feel like I'm drowning.

John just texted me. He came in 2nd place again on a bid. I do believe that every bid hes turned in lately he has been 2nd place. It is so frustrating to watch him work so hard and not feel like hes getting anywhere.

Maybe its because I relate. Each day I clean up the mess from the day and try to keep it under control only to have the waves of mess attack the next day. I push on each day working to keep it in control and its so hard to feel that I cant ever get a break.

We have been trying all sorts of new meals like Eggplant Ratatouille and Jicama and Pineapple salad. Neither made the cooking blog and John and I have noticed that Davis looks like hes losing some weight.

Beckham is not too hard to feed. I just give him baby food 3 times a day with baby cereal. Baby snacks in between and its not too bad. Davis on the other hand...hes 3 and doesn't want to eat mountains of vegetables.

Driving in our car I looked in the backseat to see the sticker the boys had put on the window and then ripped half off stuck there. Piles of crackers, Piles of papers, and other toys the boys have snuck into the back. Not to mention Caleb put another pencil in the headrest holes. Another one. How many times do I have to tell them not to put things in there. I have no idea how I'm going to get them out of there and I don't think that any of the headrests would actually be able to go down in their holes.

To top it all off some people that have really hurt John and I in the past decide that right now would be a good time to try to reestablish a relationship. Really? Did it have to be right now in the midst of all of the other things that are piling on right now.

Waiting for results.
Waiting for kids to learn to clean up messes.
Waiting for John to get a bid.
Waiting for my car to stay clean again.
Waiting for times that are a little bit easier.

I love my life. I love my kids. But these times are just hard!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hang in there!!! If you need anything, like having your kids come and play... Send them over!!!

Grandma Caroline said...

I think you are experienceing the scripture that says: YOU MUST ENDURE TO THE END TO GAIN ETERNAL LIFE. Seriously, the job of Mother is hard like no other and I will challenge any working mom to tell me different! Let's all say HORRAY for all 'stay at home' moms who keep our world running in the right direction!

SLO Rober said...

Yikes. My car is never clean. Never. I just embrace it.

jakenapril said...

i hear ya. i think it has to do with winter. sunshine makes things easier to bear...at least for me. but hang in there and the sunshine will come. promise. i sure love you. :)