Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Preparation

I am packing away all of my Halloween decor and getting my house all cleaned up and ready to get my Caroline's Christmas Decorating on. I have my Christmas music playing softly in the background. I wondered all of those years where my Mom got the energy to decorate like that. This morning I got my answer. There is a reverent anticipation that I feel preparing to bring out Christmas. I don't know how to describe it but I understand the force that drove my Mom all those years that we didn't understand. Its special and sacred and I feel uplifted and joyful today by it. I feel like I am preparing my home for something special. And I am, the celebration of the our Saviors birth. I believe its the Spirit of the Savior and his birth that is at the core. 

I am so excited!

No comments: